TechniClinic is a School-Based Health Center managed by La Clinica de la Raza, Inc.
La Clinica opened community services in 1971 and, since 2003, operates eight School-Based Health Centers throughout Alameda County.
TechniClinic provides medical, counseling and health education services to up to 700 Oakland Tech students every year.
In addition to Oakland Tech students, TechniClinic provides services to Oakland International High School and Oakland Emiliano Zapata Street Academy students.
- Primary care
- First aid
- Sport/General physical exams
- STI/HIV screening and treatment
- Birth control
- Plan B
- Brief counseling
- Talk with someone
- Group or individual sessions
- Healthy living
- Human sexuality
- Birth control
- STI/HIV education
- All of our services are CONFIDENTIAL.
- ALUMNI are able to access services until age 21.
- All services are FREE OF COST.
- TechniClinic works in conjunction with OUSD nurses to provide QUALITY OF SERVICES.
- Mondays through Fridays, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- NO medical services on Wednesday and Friday afternoons
- NO health education on Fridays
Call for a CONFIDENTIAL Appointment
Tel.: (510) 450-5421
Fax: (510) 450-5461
The TechinClinic Team
Kathie Rhodes, Nurse Practitioner
Arin Kremer, Nurse Practitioner
Leslie Robinson (Ms. Rob), Community Health Educator
Madelynn Taylor, Community Health Educator
Meg Yardley, Social Worker
Olivia Esparza, Human Services Specialist/Medical Assistant
Eva Linares, Medical Assistant
Gerardo Ramos, Clinic Supervisor
Comments from Most Recent Client Survey
Question: The best thing about my visit today was:
- “The friendliness”
- “Quick and took little time to get help”
- “Hablar de cosas importantes”
- “We talked about everything”
- “Got everything done ASAP”
- “Que me atendieran rápido”
- “How she asked & how she answered my questions”
- “Got the help I needed”