The January meeting of the Collaborative School Site Council will be held at 6:00 p.m. on Monday, January 10, in the Oakland Tech Library. This is just prior to the PTSA meeting. The CSSC meeting was rescheduled from its regular meeting day this month.
Parents, students, teachers, and community members are encouraged to attend. The CSSC monitors the implementation of the school site plan for student achievement, evaluates the results, and modifies the site plan as needed.
1. Welcome / Roll Call / Introductions / Establish Quorum
2. Reading & Approval of Minutes
3. Report from Student Attendance Compliance Officer
4. Report from Family Resource Center Coordinator
5. Overview of 2011 SPSA development process
6. Discuss and modify (if necessary) the 2010-2011 Single Plan for Student Achievement (Site Plan)
7. Public Comment
9. Next meeting date: Monday, February 7, 2011