Staff Bulletin – August 29, 2011
August 29th First Day of School
Fall Sports Parent/Coaches Meeting 6:00 p.m.
- In order to ensure that all of our students participate in the registration process, please do not print schedules for students who may ask. Students who need copies of schedules should be directed to the lobby or AP/Counseling Office.
- During the 1st week, please ask student to show you his/her ID and schedule to ensure that he/she has been programmed into your class. If a student is not on your roster, send the student to the counseling office.
- Please let students know that they are not to come to the counseling office for schedule changes. Students are to complete the course change form and submit to the counseling office. Counselors will notify students regarding their request.
- Submit your daily class count to Ms. Page, daily (either electronically or using the form provided). These counts will be used to adjust the master schedule and to balance your classes. Please keep students in class even if you are over your limit. We will work quickly to be in compliance with the contractual class size limit.
- Please submit your 6-week lesson plans and syllabi to Sheilagh Andujar by September 12th . Templates can be found in the handbook
- Textbook Distribution: Please arrange with Ms. Knox when to pick-up textbooks.
- Williams Mock Audit: will be Thursday, September 8th. Please make sure that you have posted all required postings in the different languages by the end of the week. The postings will be in your box this week.
- ABI and Attendance issues: please read your email daily for updates.
- Staff Emergency Cards: We need to have updated emergency information from each Tech staff member. Please complete and give to Ms. Clachar by September 10, 2011.
Future Planning (See the Calendar on oaklandtech.com website)
September 5th Labor Day Holiday
September 9th Grade Level Assemblies 9th (1st), 10th (2nd) 11-12th (3rd) period
September 12th PTSA Meeting 7-9 p.m.
September 14th Minimum Day 1:05 Dismissal, 1:50 PD
September 15th Department Chair/PD Committee 3:40-5:00
September 19th Staff Meeting 3:40-5:00
September 23rd Back To School Night 6-8:30 p.m.
September 29th PTSA Mini-Maxi Grant Deadline
Road To College 7 p.m.
Welcome Back To School
Enjoy your 1st week and getting to know your students!
Print This Post