- Sponsor: Staci Ross-Morrison
- Meeting days: First Tuesday of each month, 5:30-7:00pm
- Meeting location: TBD
- Communications: techaasap Yahoo Group (additional information below)
African American Student Action Planners (AASAP) is an Oakland Tech action planning committee of students, parents, teachers, school administrators and helpful OUSD district individuals. We are involved and our goal is to increased the academic success rate of African American students and all students needing focused attention in order to do better in school and in life.
- Increase the number of African American students who graduate from Oakland Tech.
- Increase the attendance of African American students.
- Increase test scores, CAHSEE passing rate, and standardized state testing.
- Have an understanding of the other school committees.
- Create and encourage a college-going culture for African American students.
AASAP will meet on the first Tuesday of each month from 5:30pm to 7:00pm.
We are looking for individuals who are concerned about The future of our Students!
For more information, contact:
Join the AASAP Yahoo Group!
To join the Oakland Tech AASAP Yahoo Group, simply click here.
If you wish to be able to post messages to the group, you must have a Yahoo account or e-mail address:
If you already have a Yahoo account or e-mail address, “sign in” with that account information, and proceed to the instructions for joining the Oakland Tech AASAP Yahoo Group. You will be able to choose how you receive e-mails from the group (individual or daily digest) as well as other preferences.
If you do not yet have a Yahoo account or e-mail address, you will be prompted to create one before joining the AASAP Yahoo Group.
If you wish only to receive messages posted to the group, you may do so with any e-mail address, but you will not be able to post messages:
Send an e-mail to email@example.com from the account which you wish to use to receive group messages.
Join now! It’s free, easy, you don’t need to be a PTSA member to join, and it’s a great way to become involved and keep informed on what’s going on with AASAP at Tech.
|Print This Page||207 views|