Oakland Tech is home to a wide range of interscholastic athletic teams fueled by the energy, talent and enthusiasm of hundreds of Bulldogs in all grades.
Prior to participating in a sport, students must have:
- A current physical within a calendar year of the end of the season of sport
- Medical insurance. If a student-athlete does not have insurance, the district will provide coverage while participating in a sport
- Parent or guardian permission
- Be on track for graduation and maintain a minium of a 2.0 GPA
- Must print, fill out and return these two forms:
Health Statement/Insurance Verification Form
Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation
Please contact Tech’s Athletic Director James Coplan at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Go Bulldogs!
2,548 total views, 4 views today